My blog's purpose

My blog’s purpose is to show a kid’s perspective on food and restaurants so parents can tell where to take their kids.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Spice Xing- an overall three and a half star place!

Last night I went to Spice Xing with my celiac, soy free father and newly forty year old mother for her birthday celebration. Spice Xing was an amazing place starting with their delicious and refreshing mango lassi- my mother and I loved it so much, we drank three glasses!At Spice Xing, the service is lovely; our waitress was sweet and chatty,so service with a smile is undoubted.I sampled four appetizers which were quite delicious, I must say; the ragda pattice,samosa chaat,pao badji, and bread pakora . I loved the spicy ragda pattice,but I thought the samosas were bland, and the pao badji was amazing,but the bread pakora was the total best! I loved the medium tang that was tucked in as a foretaste. My entree was the aloo di piaza, which was okay, just really spicy and with too much pepper.The restaraunt's decor was really pretty, one little kids would love because of all the pretty colors that look like they are from a mystical bazaar of India. Overall,I would rate it three and a half stars, because of the perfectly organized spices, casual elegance, polite service, and thought put in to helping customers eat well.

Enjoy your next bites,

The Tiny Tastebud!

Spice Xing
100 Unit B
Gibbs Street
Rockville MD 20850
Tel : 301-610-0303
Email : spicexing@comcast.net
http://www.spicexing.com/

2 comments:

  1. After reading your great review, I could smell and taste the many spices in your meal. I felt as if I were in the restaurant, except for the fact that I was still hungry. I am curious to know what your dad found to order. Do you recommend this restaurant for celiac and soy allergic diners? Did your 40 year young mother enjoy her meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunatly, guess who broke out in allergic rection. Hint: somebody's dad. He ate salmon and authentic carrot pudding. Yes, she says she loved it many times! Thank you for asking, and maybe if you visit,you can go there. Bye!

    ReplyDelete