My blog's purpose

My blog’s purpose is to show a kid’s perspective on food and restaurants so parents can tell where to take their kids.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DC's Chinatown can lead you to great places like Chinatown Express


Hi! I'm sorry about not posting for so long. I'm not disloyal; it's just my time, schedule- I want a good life, too! And from the taste of Chinatown Express, I think I am. After going to the DC National Portrait Gallery with friends, I was famished! We had gone to the same area before and by then, everyone was starved. It took a bit of time to wait, but the wait was worth it. The timing was slightly off, but it was fine. I got a plate of Steamed Broccoli, now regretting my choice. It was undercooked and very bitter. I had to put two gallons of soy sauce until it was decent (perhaps the least ethical thing to do), much less deliciousness. A bit later, Vegetable Dumplings came, probably straight from heaven and a pan meant for deep frying. I might have shoveled eight in my mouth at the same time they were so good. Tip: If you ever go, definitely get these tasty little fried dumplings; they're great and only six bucks. One friend of mine let me sample some Szechuan Eggplant, a spicy dish. It had a perfect amount of salt, and a pleasant texture. I rate Chinatown Express to be three stars.
                                                               Enjoy your next bites,

                                                                 The Tiny Tastebud


Chinatown Express Restaurant
746 6th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20001
Tel: 202-638-0424

No comments:

Post a Comment